1. Payment can be made with cash, money order, cashier’s check, bank wire, or personal/business check. We accept most major credit cards; however, there is a 3% surcharge to use your credit card for payment. Pook & Pook, Inc. does not accept debit cards, PayPal, BidPay or Western Union wires at this time.
2. Payment for your purchase is due within 10 days of the day of sale.
3. Your total due to Pook & Pook is the bid (or hammer) price of the item plus the buyer’s 22% premium (25% on Bidsquare) plus any applicable sales tax (PA sales tax is 6%).
4. Pook & Pook reserves the right to charge the total invoice amount plus a 3% surcharge to the credit card account of record for any bidder who has not paid within fifteen days from the auction date.
5. Pook & Pook pays its consignors thirty days from the day of sale. If payment is not received by the consignor payment date, a civil complaint will be filed in order to obtain the total due plus any applicable storage, court and administrative fees.
6. Contact Cindy Hauer in Accounts Receivable via phone at 610-269-4040 or via email at email@example.com for questions regarding payments.